Friday, May 23, 2008

It's My Birthday: Look what I got!!!

A Kitty! I don't know WHAT Daddy was thinking! I do not get along with other kitties in person. I hissed at her when I saw her. She is in the bathroom right now so she can get used to everyone. They say she came from Daddy's job at the dam and that when they finally caught her were going to take her to the pound! Daddy knew it would make Mommy sad to know a kitty went there, so Daddy brought her home. She is also a Tuxedo kitty like me. She just has more black furrs than I do. She is supposed to be an outside kitty once she gets used to everything and feels comfy being here. She has a few small bald spots above her eyes and we think it is from being in the cage and trying to get out. Dont worry Mommy made sure it was a nice cage and wouldnt hurt her. But she still got booboo's from being scared.
So, it's Mommy's birthday as well. Daddy got her a SPA package. I think she deserves it very much with an almost 2 year old and a 2 1/2 month old baby...I love my mommy.

So, what do you all think new kitty's name should be? Please help us out because we cannot think of anything good enough! Thanks everyone!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Daisy said...

First of all, Happy Birthday to you and your mom! I hope you have a very wonderful day.

The new kitty is very beautiful. Thinking up good names is very hard! There are many new kittens at the shelter and sometimes they get stuck coming up with so many names all at once. One idea is Peppermint Patty since she is the black and white colors of that candy, and you could call her Patty for short.

ps: There is a possibility that those bald patches are ringworm, which is a fungus. An antifungal cream would easily treat it, but it is contagious to humans so be sure everyone washes up after petting her (until you are sure it's just hair loss from rubbing against the cage).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and your Mom! And what a beautiful new kitty. She is just gorgeous! Hmmmm, names.... for some reason, she looks like an Audrey to me! Perhaps because she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. So elegant!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!