Monday, May 19, 2008

My Weekend Wrap-up

I admit that I slept much of the time. However, while Daddy was washing their cars, I did watch from the door:
Photobucket
I also sat just inside the door and tried to help Mommy with the laundry. It wasnt fun because Daddy kept going in and out the door distracting me. Also, see those wet messy tracks on the floor, yeah daddy was tracking in water and mud. Bad daddy!
Photobucket
Oh and speaking of Bad Daddy..guess what he did to me later...He gave me a bath!
Yep, he came thru on his promise. Although I am very soft and clean now, I still didnt like the getting out and drying off part. I am okay with the actual bath, but I dont like towels and my comb on wet fur...I had a video, but Photobucket was being a meenie, so here are just some pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out my fluffyness now!!!
Photobucket


What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Oprah! Find out at Catster.com

No comments: