Thursday, May 8, 2008

Been away a bit...

Mommy has been having problems with our internet so I haven't been able to get on and post anything. I'm posting this from mommys phone right now.
So, lets see what's been going on..
There were/are bad storms going thru right now that could make some tornados! Mommy locked me in the bathroom for a bit so she would know where I was incase it got really bad.
My human brother Landon has a double ear infection and a throat infection. He had a 103° temp Tuesday night!!! And baby Eli is having allergy troubles. Pray they get better soon because Mommy is going to go nuts with all the crying and fussing! Poor Mommy. Maybe I will give her a nice fluffing for Mother's Day.

I haven't had the chance to go back outside because of the boys being sick either. Boohoo.

Oh, mommy got a new camera so I will post some new video of me when the internet is fixed.
Well, mommy says she needs her phone to call daddy at work. I will try to post more soon!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I hope your inner-nets get fixed soon! And also that your brothers get all better.