Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday

We were not as lazy as I had hoped to be yestersay. Daddy wasnt supposed to work, but they offered it to him. He would get like double and a half overtime. So, I told him he could go and make extra money to buy me even more treats. Oh, and some litter! I need new litter in my box, Daddy...FYI...So, I didnt get to lay around on Daddy as I had planned. When he got home, Mommy left and went to the CVS store again and brought home even more stuff. Then we all sat down to watch the Tennessee vs. UCLA football game last night at 7pm (central). Tennessee lost in OverTime.. Boo, Daddy was not very happy about this. I tried to cheer him up with snuggles, but he was tired and went to bed b/c it was 11:00pm already! Then, I snuggled with Mommy a bit and went to the end of the bed where my spot is.
Oh, and I am going to be all alone Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon!!! Anyone wanna come over and play? We have fresh catnip growing on the front porch and as I showed in my last post..lots of stinky goodness & treats!!!

3 comments:

Dma said...

OK i'm too tired to come up with the right joke but isn't ironic your dad decided to work (for double and a half overtime) and he's a volunteer football fan? there's a joke there somewhere...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some snuggling Gizmo. Hope your weekend isn't lonely!

Jans Funny Farm said...

That's neat. He made enough money to pay for your party tonight!