Saturday, September 20, 2008

My first two awards!!!!

Yay, I have my first two awards to share with you all!

The first was given to me by Kellykat/Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar. It was my very first ever award!!! They actually gave it to me right after my big party a few weeks back. I have finally gotten Mommy to post it...bad mommy!


I am giving this award to my fave guys from Cat's Eye!!! Hope you like it because I really enjoy reading about your boys!

And our second award is from -d ma, Diego, Theo, & Thompson over at Cat's Eye!!

Thanks Guys!!

The rules for accepting the award are as follows:


Give this award to five friends (and only 5) who are dedicated followers of your blog - one has to be a new blogger in a different part of the world. Link back to whoever gave you this award.


I have a few loyal readers that I know about so...I will award this award to:


1) Forty Paws

2) Derby

3) Angus Mhor

4) PB&J Is My Favorite

5) Our Life By Eric & Flynn

5 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Congratulations on your well deserved awards!

Chrissie said...

Hey, Gizmo, that's awful nice of you. My mom is VERY, VERY, VERY BADDDDD about posting my awards..I shall go clawr her right now!

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations and thank you so very much! We "heart" you too!

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatulations on your awards, and thanks for giving one to us.

Forty Paws said...

Concatulations on your wonderful awards! Thank you for passing it along to us. That is so thoughtful of you! We are way behind and just caught up that Kellie the Orange Cat passed the gift card along to us also! We are way behind in our blog answers!

Luf, Us