Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oy! I got in trouble...well, not really...

First off, I just want to thank everyone of you who came to my party! I had so much fun and made some new friends.

BUT, guess what! Mommy read my blog while she was away and saw that I was having a party! uh-oh...she wanted to punish me, but said that since everyone helped clean up, she would let it slide this time! hehe. I love my mommy.

Oh, but she didn't like the hairballs left in the shoes..whoops. Oh well. She said just to ask about a party next time and maybe she would help out but only if everyone helps clean up again!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is very sweet to forgive you for the party. What a great party it was too!

Dma said...

i think your mom is very understanding. nice hair ball art.

Daisy said...

Thanks for letting us come to your party! I am glad you did not get in Big trouble.