Monday, June 16, 2008

A Looong Weekend

Mommy and Daddy decided to do a lot of re-arranging of my bedroom and totally changed everything. I actually like it. So things were going good, I was hiding in all kinds of new places when suddenly they stopped and started packing a bunch of things. They left me and didnt come back until 1:30 the next Morning!! How dare them! Anyway I got over that and got some luvins.

It ends up that they went to the Memphis Zoo and to Beale Street in downtown Memphis. It sounded like a lot of fun, but I managed to get a lot of sleep while they were gone, so it was okay that I didn't.

On Sunday we just layed around and rested all day. Daddy cooked some steaks and I wanted some soo bad. And I DID get some, right off mommy's plate! hehe. Lately I have also been sleeping between mommy's feets at night.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Concrete Contractors Canton said...

Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this