Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's hump day...

..and I am beat. It's tiring just lying around all day. Mom & Dad and the little beans went outside yesterday and played in this big bath tub. But they called it a pool or something like that. It even had a shower coming out of a palm tree. I would have liked to have gotten in but Mom said I might pop it and make all the water go away, so I didnt get to. My 3 month old little bean even got in, he loved it and almost fell asleep. Here I am looking out the back door.
Photobucket
I also "helped" Mom put together a puzzle. For some reason she said I couldn't lay in the middle of it. I was just keeping the pieces from running away because of brother beans.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ooh, I think I would love to have a go at a jigsaw puzzle like that! I would scatter them all over the room ;O)

Purrs, Sukie X