Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Well, I didnt get more temptations yesterday after Mommy took those pictures, but I did get some this morning! I havent gotten her to upload the pictures yet, but I will later today. I also have to put up the pictures from where I did the Cold Box Memea few days ago. So, look for them later today.
Other than that, I plan to just lie around and sleep and stay out of the beans way. They are planning on cleanin up. Well, I take that back, I just might have to plop down in the laundry piles they will be making! I love doing that. So, I may have mommy take a picture of me then as well.
Have a happy weekend everyone!
Don't forget to check back later for all the pictures!

PhotobucketUPDATE:
HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AND HERE ARE THE PIX OF MY COLD BOX:
Mommy needs to change the month on the calendar!! lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ana said...

Taking a nap while the beans are cleaning up is a really good idea!

Nice to meet you and have a relaxing weekend! :-)

Dma said...

It looks like you were so excited to get temptations that the photos are even a little blurry. Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Lux said...

Hope your weekend is being a relaxing one!

Daisy said...

Nummy, nummy, nummy, Temptations for the tummy!