Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all get lots of stinky goodness and toys. I have received some Christmas cards from you all and they put a smile on my face. I am very sorry I havent been able to send one back to you all in return.
Daddy finally get his bonus, but it's all gone already from some things called "bills"..but, I got some stinky goodness and a clean litter box and that is all I want!!

Merry Christmas to my handsome mancat, Redfurd!!!!! *kisses*

Love you all!
~Gizmo
& April, Michael, Eli, and Landon!!!

12 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A furry Merry Christmas to you Gizmo and all your family!

Abby

Daisy said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Dma said...

merry xmas from the boyz and me.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad your dad finally got his bonus. And we're glad bills got paid and you have everything you need to make you happy. Mom, dad, food and litter.

Merry Christmas!

ZOOLATRY said...

And a merry meowy Christmas to Gizmo and family... and our
big big wishes for a good new year for one and all.

Kaz's Cats said...

Gizmo, We're glad that there was enough bonus to pay bills, so that your whole family can enjoy the holiday time together.

Merry Christmas Gizmo, to you and your family.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Everycat said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Gizmo. You all have each other, which is so good!

Whicky

Anonymous said...

That is all your need Little Gizmo :)
Anything else is just icing :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that your Dad got his bonus and you could pay your bills. Stinky goodness, clean litter and your Mom and Dad is all you really need. A very Merry Christmas to all of you.

Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas to you.