Friday, October 24, 2008

You Are All So Sweet!

Thank you for all the prayers for Chloe. Mommy almost started crying reading all the comments from the last post. I believe that every prayer will help her. Mommy said she can't get over how nice everyone from the cat blogosphere is. I feel like you all have become some of my closest friends over these months I have been blogging. You are all always there to help a kitty in need. I am very grateful to have friends like you. I will update everyone on Chloe's condition as grandma let's us know. Thank You again!!!

PeeEs: Mommy got the sniffles helping me type this. :-)

6 comments:

Dma said...

i like cat people.

Gizmo said...

*big grin* Thanks Guys

Daisy said...

The cat blogosphere is filled with caring cats, that's what I think!

PB 'n J said...

The CB is pawesome - it makes us happy just to be a part of such a caring group.

We're still purring!

Whimpurr said...

(((HUGS))) to you and Mommy and of course *KISSES* to you from Redfurd!

Anonymous said...

Momma says that if a person REALLY loves kittehs, they must be a good person.
We thinks maybee lioving themz enough to start a blog for them is loving them quite a lot.. I know my Momma does.. but wait! she is not good.. she likes to be B-a-d ( she does not like the pressure :p ) hehe

We so truly hope everything is ok with Chloe and maybeee the VET made-ed a mistake :))

V-V